Monday, February 20, 2006

Tagged: MEME of 4

OK, that Art guy tagged me. I don't know that there is anyone out there in the library world that I read that hasn't yet been tagged.

I've done my own editing to the list. I was somewhat surprised that I do not have 4 favourite books, though I can name 4 favourite authors. Also, I'm too young to complete the book section, there are just too many darn books out there I have yet to devour.

4 Jobs I’ve had in my life:
  • Daughter/sister/cousin
  • worm picker […on a golf course, late at night, moonlight and the sound of a train passing by, lights on hard hats sweeping searchlights across the dew…]
  • sign painter
  • librarian

More than 4 TV Shows I love to watch:

  • Stargate/Stargate: Atlantis
  • All CSI shows incl. NCIS (4 total)
  • Law & Order: CI

4 Places I have lived:

  • Edinburgh, Scotland
  • Boston, MA
  • Castries, St. Lucia
  • Wellington, Ontario

4 best decisions I’ve ever made:

  • Moving to Scotland
  • Moving to Boston
  • Moving back to Canada
  • Never allowing others, including naysayers, to dictate my path

4 of my favorite books:

  • Flint by Louis L’Amour
  • Oxford English Dictionary online (my bible)
  • a book on designing knits back on my bookshelf
  • … ok, so I’m still working on this list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home